Click on a person’s card to view their bio.
ADR-LINK ROSTER STATUS:
OPEN – ODR PRACTITIONER APPLICANTS ONLY.
ADR-Link accepts applications to join our roster only when the roster is “open”. When the roster is “open”, ADR-Link is seeking applicants. When the roster is “closed”, ADR-Link is not seeking applicants. However, there may be circumstances when ADR-Link is seeking applicants specifically for CPM, FGC, or ODR at any time due to demand for service. Please see below for the current status of the ADR-Link roster
If the ADR-Link roster is “open”, please follow these steps to apply:
- In order to apply, you must first be on the roster of the Ontario Association for Family Mediation and/or the George Hull Centre roster and/or are a qualified ODR Practitioner
- Must be available to take cases within the South West Region of Ontario
- Complete application form linked below
- Submit application form to ADR-Link with an updated resume, Police Vulnerable Sector Check, and proof of liability insurance
- If accepting new applicants, ADR-Link will be in contact to arrange an interview
- Interview with ADR-Link
- If accepted to the roster, acceptance letter issued
- Submission of photo and biography to ADR-Link
- Placement on ADR-Link roster